Sunday, December 11, 2011

...I was a real college graduate and now wish I was crafty?

Two things to blog about today.

1. I graduated this last Friday with my BA.

I don't feel any different.

I don't even feel the relief that everyone says there is.

I'm just done.

That's all.

Maybe it'll hit me when I don't have to register for classes next semester.

Maybe it's because I still work at the university full-time.

It's fine.

Never stop learning, right?

2. I wish I was crafty.

I was over at our neighbors house for dinner tonight.

Umm. If I was HALF as crafty as she was I would happy.

So maybe I fell in love with her "luggage shelves" and decided to pin it on my new Pinterest account.

Maybe she has a blog...

and maybe I've been stalking it for the last hour.

My husband isn't so keen on the idea of my desire for craftiness... don't worry, I'll work on that.
We are in the process of buying a home so I get to start trying things out even. Poor guy, doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

I guess that's what college graduates do with their time they would spend in class/doing homework.

Be Crafty.

right?




1 comment:

  1. Yay...you guys are buying a home!! Where are you looking? And congrats on being done with college...hopefully one day it will hit when you get home from work and realize you are done..NO HOMEWORK!!! (That never happens while you are in school..there is ALWAYS something you "should" be doing :) ) I like you craftiness stuff too...I want to see when you get it all done :) I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete