Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...the giant volcano slide in Wilsonville was a disappointment?

This is the slide I've been wanting to go down since I saw it in the summer of 2008... Finally my dreams were realized last weekend-- and those dreams turned out to be much better than the actual experience.



**Word on the street is that it's better to go down with cardboard. There was a pile of cardboard at the bottom of the slide so I asumed the rumors must be true.






False. It's better to go down with slippery shorts on- as we found out later thanks to my friend, Sandy's wardrobe choice. I'm glad I got to share this great moment with her.


On a brighter note about my weekend excursion to Oregon- I also learned that Ice Cream is much better when eaten with Chopsticks.

Another reason why I love Chang's Mongolian Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment