Monday, February 22, 2010

...I was not quite sick?

The last few mornings I've woken up with a man-voice. I don't mind- in fact I kind of like it. Something different than my usual girl-voice. Sometimes you just get tired of hearing yourself- it's nice to change. But really, this man-voice is most annoying because it is accompanied by a slight throat tickle (you know the kind you can't quite get out by coughing?) but not really a cough, and a runny nose. But here's the deal: I still feel well enough to go out and do things. I don't feel sick enough that I have an excuse to take advantage of the millions of signs on campus that say "Feeling sick? Stay home! We will excuse you from class, tests, anything just to not get us sick! Please!" (paraphrased of course) So mostly my wish this week is to either just be sick and get it over with-- or to just get all the way better. Body- it's up to you. I've given you the choices- now hurry up and decide before I do something drastic like cut off my nose so it won't drip anymore ;) So get on that anti-bodies! No more being lazy! It'd be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment