Thursday, March 4, 2010

...I was happy?

Now that you all are informed and aware of the Eggo fiasco I can relax and we can return to our regularly scheduled program:

Ever have those weeks that are just good?

Regardless of what happens during the week, there are enough amazing things that make you smile to counteract all the bad (including any and all Eggo shortages)?

I like those weeks.

They make me happy.

This week has been a good week. This morning while I was reading my scriptures before work I noticed (again) how the happiest people were the ones that recognized God's hand in their life. They knew He was their loving Father in Heaven and even though their life wasn't perfect- together they could get through it and everything would "give [them] experience, and be for [their] good". I love that. I think that's why this week has been a good week. Lots of blessings that I really needed- especially the many chances to recognize God's hand in MY life. I love that He loves me.

It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment