Thursday, July 8, 2010

...life is good?

I love life. That's all I can say.

Ever had one of those days where you are just grateful for your life?
Those are pretty great days.

Today is going to be one of those days... I can tell.

You know why? Because I'm going to make it one of those days.
Why life is so great:
I didn't have to wake up until 8:30 this morning.
Cold Pizza is in my fridge right now. (=delightful)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on TV right now.
I don't have to work until 5:45 tonight and I only have to work until 8.
It's optional to do my laundry today...I still have SOME clothes.
My house is mostly clean- I only have to do the dishes and I'm good.
I got extra money from FAFSA to pay for my new laptop.
I'm currently sitting in my pajamas on my couch and it's 9:30 AM.
I have the cutest golden retriever stretched out, sleeping not even 10 feet from me.
EFY starts again next week. (!!!)
Rick lets me fall asleep during his movies- even though he really wants me to see them. (I fall asleep every time. I think it's like a disease or something. It's fine- he fell asleep during "Ever After" last night)
I get to play with my little brothers and sister today.
My swamp cooler pretty much rocks my socks.
Someone secretly mowed my lawn on Monday. (thank you!)
I'm going to be incredibly productive today.

That's not all, but it's a good start.
Try having a "grateful for life" day. They are the best.

1 comment: