Saturday, July 10, 2010

...my tires didn't like me?

It's true.

I'm not being dramatic.

I'm not being over sensitive.

I'm just stating a fact.

My tires don't like me.

In the last 6 months I have bought 6 new tires. I don't know if you've noticed- but most cars only have 4- as in my case. I have had 3 flat tires (this morning... although this is the first time someone has stopped to help me- well, two someoneS stopped (thanks!) and this time I knew what I was doing.) The other 3 just needed to be replaced.

I bought my first 3 tires at Sams Club. Not a good idea. At least the one in Layton. It took them 3 hours to put one tire on one time.

"I, Mickelle Myers, from now on will never buy tires at Sams Club. No matter how much cheaper they are. I shall buy my tires from Discount Tires, which is across the parking lot and 117% better than Sams Club in the Tire Department. Amen and Amen"

Good News is I got to go to D.I. while I was waiting for my tires today. That store is entertaining... maybe worth a future blog post. I'll have to think over that one.

1 comment: