Wednesday, December 30, 2009

...I got shreded by Jillian Michaels?

I came close to death today. Very close...

On a typical Wednesday I would get up... let the the dogs out... get dressed up warm and go for a run- but today is not your typical day. Today it was snowing. Today is was extra cold. Today I didn't want to fall on my face because of the ice (I'm good at it-the ground and I are BFF's). So what do I do?Well, I invite Jillian Michaels into my DVD player, of course. It's only a 25 minute workout- how much worse could it be than running around the neighborhood in -17 degree windchill? Answer: lots.

I saw my life flash before my eyes. I can barely muster up enough muscle power to type this. Best part? It's going to be awesome times 500 tomorrow- the lack of muscle power- not the workout. So thus I am a convert. A convert to the intense fear of Jillian Michaels. A convert to the fact that 25 minutes of work out with Jillian is equal to 70 runs around the neighborhood in -17 degree windchill. So tomorrow if I can't get out of bed... pray for me. Please bless that I will be able to get up the courage to do it again... because I don't want to go outside in -17 degree windchill. Oh and while you're talking to God- thank Him that I didn't die. Because death by Jillian wouldn't be all that awesome.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry...after you work out with jillian a few times, you are numb to everything and it's not a big deal anymore...

    ReplyDelete