Monday, December 7, 2009

...it was one o'clock in the morning and I was still awake?

Awesome. The End.
I got to talk to one of my favorite people in the world tonight. Gary. Need I say more? Okay, maybe I do.

Gary is one of my favorite people. I met him on my mission in Oregon. Gary is Deaf. Gary is good at bowling. He is the best. We got to teach him lots (he had stopped going to church so we went to help him get active again) and just became really good friends with him. He is one of the happiest people in the world and just makes me happy. If you could meet Gary he would make you happy too. Lindsey and Lacy (my roommates) got to meet him tonight via Skype. I think he made them happy too. (it was probably the Gary-fied rendition of "silent night" and "o come all ye faithful"- ADORABLE)

Maybe one day you'll get to meet Gary too- if you're lucky. Tell him I said "Hi" and ask him to sing "silent night".

No comments:

Post a Comment