Saturday, December 19, 2009

...I loved WinCo even more?

P.S. I love WinCo more than Sam's Club. They are just starting to infiltrate Utah. The closest one to me in about 45 minutes away but I passed it today on my way home from Provo so I got me some of my Oregon Favorites...
WinCo- I've missed you these past 13 months...

Top 5 reasons WinCo is my favorite WINning COmpany:

1-They have Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream

2- The honey has a warning on it that says "Warning: Do not lift lid or bees will escape" Secretly makes me want to lift the lid.

3- You can buy pretty much anything in bulk... anything meaning stuff like peach rings, crackers, and pasta.

4- Pizza dough!!! Love it!!

5-okay... obvious? Prices. I heart how it's way cheap...

The End.

P.S. I love WinCo!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Mickelle you crack me up. My mom loves WinCo too :)

    ReplyDelete